South Shore Networking Professionals Group
Business Networking, Events & Education
Sponsors of the webinar include My Pinnacle Network, South Shore Networking Professionals, and Rockland Trust Bank. The webinar will be led by Jay Nus (Jay Nuss Realty Group) and Steve Wilson (Office Furniture Consulting).
“Leverage Podcast Guest Appearances to Boost your Business” Claim the “expert” role and boost your business!
What does it take to claim the “expert” role and boost your business? Leverage Podcast Guest Appearances to Boost your Business takes you through the process, step-by-step. PR Works will lead the complimentary webinar that prepares you to be part of the boom and promote your business as a podcast guest.
The Leverage Podcast Guest Appearances to Boost your Business” webinar gets you into the game and on the air.
The webinar prepares you to determine how to tap into the more than one million podcast show opportunities that appear regularly on a wide range of channels including podcast portals such as Itunes, IHeartRadio, Google Play, YouTube, Stitcher and more.
Where: Online Webinar
When: Wednesday, August 19, 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Podcast appearances establish credibility, create visibility, activate lead generation, create speaking opportunities, stimulate search engine optimization, expand cultural authority, and increase value proposition.
The webinar gets you into the game and on the air.
Learn how to –
- Test the waters and determine your ability and aptitude
- Define your topic niche.
- Leverage the pre-existing audience of the podcast
- Research podcast show options
- Tell stories vs. selling
- Draft standard questions.
- Create 1-page pitch
- Appeal to the host’s currency
- Find portals listing podcast shows
- Steps to booking a guest spot
- Choose the right equipment at a reasonable pricing.
- Lighting like a pro for less
- Taping protocols worth knowing
- Coming up with an Evergreen offer
- Promote each episode via podcast portals, social media, e-newsletters, publicity and leveraging the marketing channels of each guest.
- Following up and obtaining repeat guesting opportunities
Wednesday, August 19, 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Please RSVP for this complimentary webinar by clicking on the registration button below.
PREMIER NETWORKING EVENTS
Build your referral network or develop professional skills by attending one of our premier networking events! Some events to look forward to are Speed Networking, Panel Duscussions, and Open Networking Events.
PRO NETWORKER NEWSLETTER
Stay In-The-know by receiving our Pro Networker Newsletter. Our newsletter is full business networking and development information from top professionals in their fields of expertise.
PRO NETWORKER PODCAST
Coming Soon! We are going to publish a podcast with interviews with local business owners and professionals... perhaps some book reviews? We need your help and would love your ideas on creating this podcast!